...a time when you read the comics instead of the business page?
...a time when you thought about who you'd sit next to in lunch, rather than at the meeting?
...when a babysitter was someone you were, not someone you hired?
Don't you wish you could get back to those carefree high school days again, even for one night? Why just be nostalgic when you can once again see the people that made your high school days and nights among the most memorable of your life?
For over 30 years, REUNIONS UNLMITED, INC. has planned, organized, and run MORE THAN NINE THOUSAND high school reunions all across the tri-state area. We are the foremost authority in the experience and business of creating a wonderful reunion.
|REUNIONS UNLIMITED, INC. can make it happen for you!
REUNIONS UNLIMITED, INC. can handle every aspect of planning and running your high school reunion, from start to finish. You don't have to lay out any money. You don't have to donate any time at all. You can be as involved or not as involved as you choose to be!
And on the night of the party? Your biggest responsibility is to remember the names of the people who sat next to you in math class. We'll handle every other detail. All you have to do is show up and allow yourself to be transported back to the days you remember so well!
You have nothing to do but find the bar, chat with old friends, and let loose!
30 Years in business!
Over 9,000 reunions!
We take care of everything!
- Hi Jeanmarie and Lori,
Don't know how to thank the two of you for everything you did to make our reunion a success. My classmates and their guests were delighted with the entire evening. What seemed to surprise everyone was the food. It was delicious! You were right Jeanmarie when you said you thought the food there was really good.
Laurie, thank you and your husband so much for being there, taking pictures, organizing throughout the evening.....I know that group picture was a challenge, it always is. I thought the room was absolutely perfect, large enough yet intimate. Mike was great too. Had a long interesting conversation with him. Thankfully, he played music but not so loud that you couldn't carry on a conversation. Difficult to catch up with anyone when you can't hear a thing.
You two have certainly turned Reunions Unlimited into an enterprise of which you should be proud. The idea was always a good one and you have made it great. Thank you again.
Don't know that any other reunions are in our future, but if we decide to have one, you can be sure we'll let you know. Wishing you continued success now and in the future.
- "Everyone had an amazing time and it was an unforgettable evening." Jordan Berman, Clarkstown South High School Class of 1991
- "The evening was flawless and the event was a success. I have been receiving an outpouring of thank you email notes for an event that will not be forgotten; which reflects your staff's performance. Again, a great thank you to you and your employees for planning a memorable and wonderful event." George H. Malgeri, Westfield High School Class of 1971
- "Thanks so much for all you did to make our reunion a huge success. You did a great job. I couldn't have asked for more. I look forward to working with you again." Scott White, East Brunswick HS Class of 1991
- "THERE IS NO BETTER ORGANIZATION TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR REUNION! I have used Reunions Unlimited to organize my 20th, my 25th, and now my 30th and each event was treated as it were our first experience with RU. Their work ethic was the same for each event: Outstanding!" Raffaele Maietta, Half Hollow Hills HS Class of 1979
- "The Teaneck High School 40th reunion weekend was a huge success because of the incredible job your company did in planning, creating, and then running a party for over 200 people. Your team did a great job finding so many of our classmates. Your staff handled every aspect of organizing the party and running it as if you had graduated with us. The detail oriented planning and enthusiastic team at your company led to an unforgettable night, 40 years in the making." Mike Gothelf, Teaneck HS Class of 1969
- "I wanted to send you and your team my thanks for making our reunion a success! It was great to reconnect with people I haven't seen in 10 years! Everything was taken care of and handled. All I had to do was show up and grab a glass of wine." Mike Buckley, Ward Melville HS Class of 1998
- "The reunion was a great success!!!! Thanks for all your help in making it so great!!! The feedback from the classmates was that this was the best reunion we ever had!" Elaine Scher, Orange HS Class of 1960
- "Thank you and your staff for putting together such a wonderful event and being so organized." Michelle Hellman, Lynbrook Class of 1991
- "It was a major success and a good time was had by all. We all are looking forward to the 20th!" Jodi Buranovsky Pelisson, Northern Valley Regional, Demarest Class of 1991
- "On behalf of all my classmates and other guests who attended our fabulous 50 Year Grand Reunion Gala, I wish to thank you and all the members of your staff who helped to make it the success it was. If I get the opportunity, I will not hesitate to recommend Reunions Unlimited, Inc. for any future reunions in your area." Howard B. Levy, Oceanside HS Class of 1960
- "It was such a pleasure knowing that I could just sit back and enjoy the evening and not worry about it." Marjorie Ravitz, D.P.M.,Smithtown West Class of 1979
- "The Perth Amboy HS Class of 1979 Reunion was a huge success with the help of Reunions Unlimited. Everyone had a great time! Reunions Unlimited is a very professional and classy organization that I would recommend to anyone planning an event of any kind." Larry Stavish, Perth Amboy HS Class of 1979
- "It was a pleasure to work with such a professional and experienced organization." Pam Zola, Syosset HS Class of 1976
- "Our reunion could not have been more amazing! Or the venue more perfect. Thank you for everything you did to make the evening so wonderful." Jane Brody Koenke, Roslyn HS Class of 1969
- "Thank you so much for all your help and guidance throughout the months prior to the Ramapo High School Class of 1980 reunion. It was an absolute success! I am so thankful as are all the Ramapo 1980 alumni, for your part in the reunion. It was a most memorable night and I look forward to your help again on the next one!" Sherry Rappaport Rosenstein, Ramapo HS Class of 1980
- "I just wanted to thank you so much for all of your assistance in the planning and coordinating of our class reunion. I appreciate the great feat of gathering everyone's information and planning this event! It was lovely!" Fay Makrinos, Marlboro HS Class of 1999
- "You were right. That was by far the BEST reunion venue that we have ever had and Reunions Unlimited made it possible. Thank you! The hotel was fabulous. Your staff were professional, helpful and nice to work with. People had such a great time, no one left before midnight! The class is buzzing with excitement and happiness." Anne Wolf, Westfield HS Class of 1980
- "I am so thankful that your company exists and saved me a lot of hard, time-consuming work!" Lesley G. Kane, Bayport-Blue Point HS Class of 1988
- "I wanted to thank you and your staff for doing a great job for our reunion. Your company was fantastic." Matthew Tunnard, President FLHS Class of 1990
- "The turnout was exceptional,, thanks to your hard work at finding our classmates from New York to California." Michael L. Shanker, Lawrence High School Class of 1984
- "The reunion was as big a hit as we could have imagined." Dennis Metnick, Passaic HS Class of 1962
- "From beginning to end, you and your staff worked hard to insure that a good time would be had by all." Gary Tietjen, Hicksville, NY Class of 1975
- "What an overwhelming success!" Kelly M. Slavitt, Howell HS 1985
- "I just wanted to thank everyone at Reunions Unlimited for helping to make our class reunion so special. It was a night to remember with not a complaint to be had. People ate, danced, mingled and even spouses said it was a wonderful night!" Maureen Mullen Brull, Plainview Old Bethpage HS Class of 1965
- "It was a pleasure working with the company and the individuals I was in contact with." Deborah Trani Valdes, Emerson HS Class of 1986
- "The room at the Westin Hotel was lovely, and everybody who attended had a good time." Arnold G. Shurkin, Passaic High School Class of 1956
- "I have passed your names to Senior Class Officers from later years with high recommendations." Albert Rabassa, Cherry Hill High School East, 1974
- Our reunion was a huge success...a wonderful party. Your staff was great and very helpful. I will be talking to you soon. Thanks for all your work." Toni Romano, Bethpage HS Class of 1969
- Reunions Unlimited, Inc. is to be commended for your excellent service to classes planning reunions." James Galbraith, Principal, Morristown High School
- I wanted to say thank you for all of your hard work on the JFK reunion. It was fantastic! Everyone raved about what a good time it was." Robin Cheifetz, John F. Kennedy HS Class of 1990
- "The food was excellent, the DJ was wonderful and everyone seemed to have a great time." Debra Beskin Dunaway, Martin Van Buren HS Class of 1976